Hi,

OS X Server has been around since the dawn of OS X.  It used to be more
enterprise oriented and be considerably more costly, but now is simply $20 or
equivalent depending on your local currency.  It’s quite easy to set up and
fairly easy to manage.  You can implement a basic server components without
much fuss although more advanced features take more network and server
administration know how.

HTH.

Later…

Tim Kilburn