Hi again!
Keynote for iOS is very good. I use it on an iPad and what I like, is that it
is totally compatible with the one on the mac.
I really do the hard work for presentations in my mac, but I love presenting
from the iPad. As I can read the slides in Show mode, I really don't need the
presenters notes ... of course, when the presentation is too complex, I use mac
and the notes to keep track of where I am.
The other thing that I like of keynote, both in mac and iOS, is that you can
add descriptions to the images you use. So a blind person also knows what is on
the picture. Mostly, I use these descriptions for my self.
Well, If you need some advice on more specific things, just send a private
message and I can sure  help you!
Take care!

Daniela Rubio T
iPhone: +34662328507