Hi,

Answers below:

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On Jan 30, 2014, at 2:54 PM, Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxte...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> One) is anyone getting these messages?

TK:  I did.

> Two) when I send a message to this list, a copy of it is stored in the
> important folder on my Gmail account on my iPhone 5s running iOS the latest.
> Do responses to this message go to this important folder as well, and not to
> the inbox folder, or is this some sort of duplications?

TK:  Not a duplication.  Gmail messages are given labels or flags, per say,
that Gmail handles in its own special way.  Apple Mail also handles these
labels in its own special way thus you may think you're getting a duplication,
but you're not.

> Three) as anyone responding to these messages, and I have not responded to
> them? If so, very sorry.

TK:  Not sure.

> Four) I have a MacBook with an iTunes music library of about 80 GB. It is
> currently shared on my Wi-Fi network, with no password. How do I get an
> iPhone 4s and iPhone 5s and then iPad 3, all running iOS the latest. How do I
> get them to all be able to share this music library? (This was the original
> question)

TK:  You need to use the HomeSharing feature of iTunes instead of the Sharing
feature from your iTunes Prefs.  Once HomeSharing is enabled on each of your
devices including Macs and iDevices, you should have access to your music on
each.

> Five) there is no... Question five

TK:  So I won't answer it.

> Six) what are you still reading? Oh, shoot, that was another question... Poof.

TK:  Just a habit, I guess.  I usually read most of the message in case
something important is further down.  Sort of like the Pirates of the Caribbean
movies that have that special feature right after most of the credits that 99%
of people missed because they leave the theatre before the credits are done.