Twitter fir iPhone
I realize that this is off-topic, but I couldn't figure out where else to ask.
Has anyone had issues to where, if you started the new twitter iPhone app, it
only says welcome to Twitter and shows no tabs like home, etc?
It also says discover new timelines, and shows nothing else.
Bible.is
Does anyone have the app called Bible.Is?
I ask because I cannot figure out how to retweet bible verses from that app. If
anyone has that app, I'd appreciate help with it as well.
Thanks.