Hey all,

Before doing a clean install I am trying to clean up my gmail folder on mac
mail. According to my all mail folder there are 97000 messages, I went in to
the delete and sent folders in my gmail in mac mail and between the two of them
there were 11000 messages which I deleted and of course it didn't delete them
in the all mail folder there still there. How in the world are you suppose to
clean up your gmail account with mac mail. I have tried going to the gmail
website but can't seem to be able to get the the old classic html view anymore,
so can't pull up any settings at all in gmail now. It blows me away how
inaccessible google email still is, and it seems to be getting worse. Any
advice would be greatly appreciated, as now most days my computer is unusable
if mac mail is open as it seems like gmail is always constantly trying to
populate my gmail mailboxes. Thanks