Hey Brian,

I've noticed the same issue, accept my VO remains on the previous page. It
doesn't jump to the tool bar. I have the setting set to have it jump into the
new loaded page as well. I for some reason cannot open up hyperlinks in Apple
mail either. If I right click on them, I get three options I believe. Copy
link, open behind mail and open I think.

The only one which seems to work is the copy feature which I then paste the
link into an address field. Sometimes however, I don't even have the option of
handling the link when I right click a hyper link. This extreme case where
there's a lack of opening and copying options  occurs  in all my NY Times
articles.

Maybe these are two issues separate from each other. Just thought I'd chime in
with you.

Peace,

Ibraheem