Well at times running windows on a mac is more a nightmare than a day dream in
my experience. But once you work through all the headaches, it can be done
pretty well.
First, you won't be using Parallels. It's not accessible. You'll have to use
VMware fusion if you want a virtual machine or of course you can use Boot Camp
if you don't mind separating your Windows and Mac experience.
The biggest problem with VMware fusion is that most of my sighted friends using
Macs don't use it. It doesn't have nearly the ratings of Parallel and except
for accessibility doesn't seem to be of interest to people I know. So getting
help is sometimes challenging.
If you want your experience to be particularly snappy in windows, you'll have
to have at least three cores to dedicate to the Windows box. Fortunately the
Mac doesn't need so much.
I had mine on a Mac Air but it was pretty sluggish and crashed a lot. I finally
wen to a Macbook Pro with maximum specs and it's running quite well. But that
doesn't address your interest to do this on the cheap.
I think your copy of WindowEyes will run in the virtual machine with Windows7
but check with them to be sure. NVDA certainly will of course.
be prepared for headaches though. You have to map some keys, resolve whatever
conflicts arise about hardware and applications etc. I've found it to be pretty
challenging at times. Reliability of help from the lists has been hit and miss
too.
Having said that, I'd probably do it again.