Hello there
I think it is useful with you have a sighted  person around or not. I prefer to
do my own thing instead of getting my husband to look at stuff all the time.
Trust me, I'd rather ask a computer. They don't get upset because you
interrupted something. As for expense, I don't think it's that bad. If I
remember right it's about eight cents a picture overall. I think those guys

Deserve it. I suspect they had to go to the pay option.
Sincerely,
Gigi Sent from my iPhone