In case anyone missed it, buried under fanboys screaming - my point is that
Community DESERVES honesty from people representing it. Just "because.", but
also because those that doesn't know history are doomed to repeat it, or so the
say. It apply to our small-scale Maemo's history, too.

People that voted for joerg in last election deserve to know WHY he had to be
removed by other Council members (no matter if they like the fact, or not).
Same apply for new members that might join Community at later date.

What if the same pest (or one of his fanboys) re-appears after 2 or 3 years,
candidating again, with his "awesome" vision of Community "development"? Who
will we blame for people voting for him, if now we're lying on mailing list,
replacing "disciplinary and forcibly removed from Council" with "honorably
discharged due to personal reasons"?

Don't want to tickle too serious strings, but it happens all around us, in real
world, too. Suddenly, comrade Stalin stop being murderer and becomes national
hero - with the effects that we all know. Mass-lie have disastrous effects on
Communities, no matter of scale - be it whole big nation, or small Community,
like ours.

Apart from all this, it's just plain rude to push plain BS down the Community
throat, for dubious "diplomatic" reasons. Simple as that.

/Estel