2005/8/15, Mayank Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On 8/15/05, Kalle Vahlman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > 2005/8/15, Wooky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > > Looks very nice. Can I suggest:
> > > 1)Tabs, very useful in a device with limited screen real-state such as
> > > the N770;
> >
> > No tabs! They eat the screen estate you are supposed to save, using
> > multiple appviews for active terminals would be smarter in my opinion.
> > The appviews use the already persistent UI element and offer the same
> > functionality that tabs do but better organized.
>
> The point is, different appviews can be included in different tabs,
> with each having their own title.

I'm not following you. HildonAppViews can have unique titles, if
that's what you are worried about. Multiple appviews with multiple
tabs sounds like duplicating functionality *and* losing screen-estate.

Disclaimer: I consider myself to be the president of "Developers
against tabs" foundation, so take my rants with some moderation ;)

--
Kalle Vahlman, [EMAIL PROTECTED]