> One should not run applications inside QEMU arm emulation, as it does
> not work well enough for that (at least 0.9.8.4, later .5 and 1.0.x
> versions work a bit better).

Well, of course I tested it on the real device since I got SigSev when
running it using Qemu.
Running it on the real device lead to the problem I've described in
the first mail, any ideas where this problem could comes from?

> QEMU works perfectly for building the arm versions of applications
> thought, so that you can install & run them in real N770.
As far as I understood Qemu is not involved in the building process at
all, since programs like gcc/make/... are all compiled for the
HOST-target and therefor native i368 programs.

lg Clemens