Hi all,

I know it has already happened to someone else before, but ... what
can I say? I just can't resist and I flashed the developer rootfs to
my N770 and now it seems there's no way to flash back the last
production image! I tried to download the latest firmware from the
Nokia website, but after typing in my product code it says there are
no software updates available! I know that, but I just want to
download the same firmware I had when I bought it, and I should be
able to do it anytime, not only when they'll release a new version!
Anybody out there in the same situation as me?

Luca Donaggio