2006/1/19, Kalle Vahlman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 1/18/06, Fred Lefévère-Laaoide <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Have you try gtk_widget_get_toplevel ?

That would give the HildonApp, as AppViews are not toplevels. You
could then of course iterate over the list of appviews and check which
has the menu...

That would not be a big issue, as this app has only one AppView and a simple call to hildon_app_get_appview() would do the trick, but ... it doesn't work for me! It seems to return the same value I got before: ie a reference to a GtkWindow (probably the window in which the app itself is displayed ?) and not a pointer to the HildonApp object.

[skip]

--
Kalle Vahlman, [EMAIL PROTECTED]