Applications icons should stay in /var/lib/install/usr/share/pixmaps and should be in .png or .xpm format

Luca Donaggio

2006/2/2, Fred Lefévère-Laaoide < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
When installing my package I keep getting a "Erro loading icon
'phonelink' : Icon 'phonelink not present in theme"
different size files are copied in
/var/lib/install/usr/share/icons/hicolor/<size>/hildon/phonelink.png
What is the size used by the menu ?
What do I do wrong ?

O Fred