Hi all,

this is my first message in the ML, but I currently follow #maemo on irc...

I hope not to miss, but if Kalle comes from Nokia (.fi suffix is rather common on this mailinglist...), I'd like only to say that sometime Nokia People is too much easily offended. I'm speaking for myself, now, and I think that nobody (well, sometimes it happens, but I think it's rare...) wants to downplay the work done!