HI Guys,

It's a wiki! people will change it.

Don't sweat it - the community will decide.  I personally think making
'rules' about what is and isn't appropriate will be hard to enforce
and probably pointless.  Discussion is helpful though as some of the
wiki users will also be subscribers to this list.

With that in mind, I think it is probably time that the
ApplicationCatalog was refactored into multiple pages, as it is a
128kb monster at the moment and painful to edit.  Of course being so
large is probably discouraging edits a little so maybe it's not a bad
thing.

I might refactor it myself. (Probably not - so maybe someone else will.)

Stephen De Gabrielle