2006/6/27, Santtu Lakkala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Luca Donaggio wrote:
> 2006/6/27, Luca Donaggio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> and the application is usable for some seconds (< 1 min.) then it suddenly
> dies without any error (it doesn't segfaoult, though).
> I remember something similar used to happen with IT2005 too, and it was
> related to DBUS not being able to properly register the service.
> This is what I do in main.c:
>
>  osso_context = osso_initialize(PACKAGE, VERSION, FALSE, NULL);
>
> Any clue?

The PACKAGE macro probably only contains "grsync" and thus is registered
as com.nokia.grsync. You should use:

osso_initialize("it.opbyte." PACKAGE...)

or something alike. The dbus daemon does not like when it starts a
program that does not register the name it was started for.

--
Santtu

Thanks a lot everybody for your help! After adding " it.opbyte." to osso_initialize(), it started working!

Just another little question: with IT2005, to let the fullscreen/unfullscreen hardware button working, all you need to do was calling hildon_appview_set_fullscreen_key_allowed(); under IT2006, how can I do the same? I understand I can set a callback to gtk_window_fullscreen / unfullscreen but how can I bind it to the fullscreen button key press event? Or is there another (simpler) way?