On Thu, 2006-07-20 at 06:29 +0300, ext
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> As far as I know, the current SDK2.0 and IT2006 is based on GTK+ 2.6.10.
>
> Is there any roadmap that GTK2.8 with Cairo would be employed for
> further software releases?

It depends on performance, we're looking into it. It's not much fun to
be stuck with unmaintained series. However we'll probably skip 2.8 now
that 2.10 is out.

I think the perforance will improve with whatever release of GTK
supports cairo 1.4 which is suppose to be the 'performance release' so
I think that'll be the one to look at. Also the OLPC project work
should also assist in getting the performance we're after which will
be nice.

Pete