Hello Karoliina,

I would also like the icons in statusbar not to be hardcoded and limited in number. Would be nice to have priorities and sort them and/or allow to rearange or hide them like the task navigator now allows with application menu (Task navigator applet in Control panel).

If there are more status bar applets that available space I would sugest to have some light clickable arrows on left or right side and temporarily pop-up next icons down or to the left over window name. Or maybe scroll them in place?

Frantisek