Nice??? I would never criticize someone that I don´t know... I am just telling
some truths that others should know.
I am pissed off with Nokia 770...Hildon is pure trash, that´s it... I see
everyday in the list, only more bugs and flaws... Don´t you agree?
Where are Hildon developers? Where are the sources? If the list is mainly for
Nokia employees, sorry to say the truth: the work of support and develop OS2006
is incompetent. How they expect us to port apps with such lack of support and
no system source codes?

If someone hack and build another option than OS2006 I would migrate
immediatelly! Even if for pure console apps...

I am unhappy owner of a nokia 770... Just that, no concerns about anyone in the
list or community...
It´s a great hardware concept with a poor software development and policies, if
someone of Nokia feel offended, no problems, every day I feel offended when I
remember why I acquired Nokia 770...
And I never got a reply too...

And my attitude is important! As consumer is my duty to advise other possible
consumers of what nokia 770 really is and what kind of problems exists. As
consumer I am (I'll gently correct you) DEEPLY frustrate and angry, things
costs money and I wasted mine, and worst, wasted time trying to port my apps...
I work and I don´t have 18 hours per day to figure out why the Nokia API
sucks... That´s not supposed to be GTK compatible? Release the sources is the
natural way to evolve Maemo... Keep then and good luck for Nokia, I won´t use
and won´t recommend...

Now I understand Linux purists, they are right, it´s just terrible when you
don´t have control...