On Mon, 2006-09-04 at 18:51 +0300, Janne Kataja wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried to apt-get dist-upgrade to latest sardine, but there was a
> problem with missing libXfixes.so.0.

Try 'apt-get upgrade' instead. This is what we've been running and is
recommended
here:http://repository.maemo.org/sardine/getting_started.html

 Sometimes packages are held back. Often (e.g. there are no missing
dependencies) it is possible to install those with 'apt-get install'.

> This is not listed in any dependencies, but it's linked to in many
> binaries and libraries.

I presume you did this inside an i386 scratchbox.
Could you check again, this time with 'apt-get upgrade'?

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software_2fFixesExt