Ok, so If I change the cursor to be visible, does the 770 work with any usb mouse? Or is there a configuration change I need to make to the X server?

This is for the use case "I'm traveling and have 3 hours to tinker in a hotel and want to use a travel mouse and keyboard to hack a python/ruby ditty to tabulate my expenses" - which is a pretty hard sell to anyone other than the developer crowd.
-bob

Tapani Pälli wrote: