ext Tommi Komulainen wrote:
> Here is a list of issues raised on this list I think have not been
> concluded so far, in no particular order. The easiest way to get off the
> list is to provide answers, but you can also try convincing me other
> ways.

<snip>

>       * http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-October/005787.html
>         End-user roadmap?
>         3rd mention
>
>         What's the future with the 770? When is the next Maemo or IT
>         (2006) OS release planned? When are end users going to see an
>         update?
>
>         (Software update was released 2nd November. No mention of
>         roadmap.)
>
>       * http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-October/005827.html
>         spam at maemo wiki
>         3rd mention
>
>         Any news on getting spam at maemo wiki under control?

I believe this has been solved. The FrontPage is now editable only by
registered users. The HowDoiBecomeRoot page also needs registered users
to edit. We have not got spam on the wiki last week :)

>       * http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-October/005947.html
>         Not getting bugzilla notifications
>
>         Is bugzilla sending notifications?

Bugzilla had some problems last week. I verified that I am getting
notifications about my bugs. Murray, could you please check the
situation again?

Br,
ferenc