"Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On 11/23/06, Tran Van Hoang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi all
>> I'm wondering if anyone has been using scratchbox 1.x , in stead of the
>> officially supported 0.9.x to play around with mistral/scirocco?
>>
>> If you have, pls kindly drop me line on the problems you've had or
>> simply saying you have no problems at all. I'd really appreciate it
>
> I'm using it with 1.0.6 on Ubuntu Edgy, kernel 2.6.18 (known to break
> 0.9.8 due /proc changes) with scirocco rootstrap, both ARM and i686
> targets, evertyhing working fine.

I got 0.9.8 work on FC5, with 2.6.18 kernel when I added
LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.6.9 often enough. No luck on FC6 though...

> Also, sb-menu is really neat and scripts seems to work far better. No
> glitches yet.

I've tried to get this work on Fedora Core 6. I can compile binaries,
but making debian package fails with following line:

dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Using Scratchbox tools to satisfy builddeps
 fakeroot debian/rules clean
/scratchbox/tools/bin/make: error while loading shared libraries:
/scratchbox/tools/lib/libfakeroot-tcp.so.0: cannot restore segment prot after
reloc: Permission denied
make: *** [maemodeb] Error 127

full installation + debian package make test is available at

http://www.iki.fi/too/sb104m21fc6.txt

my wishlist to scratchbox developers:

1) make this work (or is there something I did wrong ?) (*)
2) update subversion to at least 1.3 so that svn log --limit=n works.

 (*) I can help testing...

Tomi