2006/11/29, Tran Van Hoang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi all,

In an effort trying to make scirocco officially support scratchbox
apophis 1.x, we're also trying to make scirocco better if possible.
So if you would like to have any thing else supported, please say it
soon enough so we can at least try our best.

REPOSITORY
A sensible suggestion
* Missing xserver-kdrive build-dep packages like libxproto-composite
libxproto-damage etc.. should be available.

Suggestions like "source for libosso-certman-dev should be available"
won't be supported. It's nokia-properietary code. But of course any
suggestion is welcome

ROOTSTRAP/Rootfs
* Are there any other tools/packages that you'd like in rootstraps or
rootfs?

Thank you,
BR,
TranVan Hoang

Yes, all the debian tools needed to properly sign and commit packages to the
extras repository!

Luca Donaggio