Hi Carlos,

you wrote

>  (I've selected qemu-arm-0.8.1-sb2)

I am new to scratchbox, is qemu-arm a separate debian package or is it part of
the scatchbox installation?

Thanks,
Rainer

Am Donnerstag, 23. November 2006 20:44 schrieb Carlos Sanmartin Dominguez:
> Hi,
>
> > I'm wondering if anyone has been using scratchbox 1.x , in stead of
> > the officially supported 0.9.x to play around with mistral/scirocco?
>
> I was testing a bit the scirocco rootstrap with the apohis r4
> scratchbox. You can read more about the light tests I've made at:
> http://community.igalia.com/twiki/bin/view/Main/MaemoInScratchboxApophis
>
> I wonder if you'd like to put in the wiki...
>
> Br,
> Carlos.

Rainer Dorsch
Alzentalstr. 28
D-71083 Herrenberg
07032-919495
jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GPG Fingerprint: 5966 C54C 2B3C 42CC 1F4F  8F59 E3A8 C538 7519 141E
Full GPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu/