On Mon, 2007-01-15 at 13:50 +0000, Andrew Flegg wrote:
> On 1/15/07, Chris Lord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Are there any specific needs you have that Dates fails to fulfil? I
> > haven't had time to work on it recently during uni, but if there are any
> > features you'd like to see, I'll point out that we have a bugzilla
> > ( http://bugzilla.o-hand.com/ ) and our subversion repository is public.
> > Any contributions are more than welcome.
>
> Now that Maemo 3 incorporates the alarm framework[1], is Dates likely
> to see some development in this area? Or is it effectively on hold
> until you can find some non-uni time?

I'll finish uni at the end of June, so I'll be able to continue work on
Dates (and other projects) properly then. I'd like to be able to do some
work on this before then, but given the amount of uni work I have and
that I don't own an N800, there's not much chance of a change as large
as that coming from me. Good to hear about the alarm interface though,
hopefully we'll see it back-ported to the 770 :)

--Chris