[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 > And also this from ot list of developer docs:
http://maemo.org/platform/docs/howtos/howto_game_startup_bora.html

Althought I never considered this game startup/pause screen a good idea worth of implementing in any game but it is probably just me :-)

To me it seem like it is result of typical Nokia non-multitasking way of implementing games in phones. Perfect for phone but not needed in proper multitasking environment with multiple windows and window/task manager. Second reason might be that the trick with SDL_VIDEO_X11_WMCLASS was not known in early IT2005 times so this was a way to avoid the missing icon in task manager.

Frantisek