>If you don't have "dev" or "developer" somewhere in those
>developer list names, they will be bothered with user
>questions, and those users will then be dissatisfied with
>being sent away. Descriptions aren't enough.

I was waiting some kind of concept approval before going into wording.
Let's see if this makes sense (at least to Ferenc, our dear server-side
admin):

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (renamed maemo-developers@maemo.org, no change
in subscribers)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (new list, interested people need to join)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (renamed maemo-users@maemo.org, no change in
subscribers)

About the flags in the email subject, is this a problem? I can live
with/without them, no strong opinion here.

--
Quim Gil
Maemo team