On 2/6/07, inode0 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 2/6/07, Paul Klapperich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is this a TI chip? I know TI has some bluetooth/FM tuner dual purpose
chips
> [1]. Maybe this is related? I doubt the antenna is hooked up, though,
but
> maybe it shares the antenna with the BT and we can just have one or the
> other operating...
>
> [1] http://linuxdevices.com/news/NS9262656554.html

Or perhaps it is this one?

http://www.nxp.com/news/infocus/fm_radio_solutions/index.html

I'm betting on the NXP BGB260FM [1]. I took your lead, then did some
googling. It's a combined Bluetooth and FM stereo on a chip, but uses the
TEA5671 as it's FM component. From the block diagram it has seems to have
separate antenna inputs, so I'd assume it's not connected. Or maybe the
quality is just lower than that cheap camera so Nokia left it disabled ;)

[1] - http://www.nxp.com/acrobat_download/literature/9397/75015439.pdf

--Paul