Hello,

I created an application using Glade and PyGTK. I am trying to run it on Maemo platform, but it is not going so well. When I run it with the command run-standalone.sh ./app, it is working fine. The problem is when I create a debian package and try to install it on maemo. The application appears in 'Extras' but when I click on it, nothing happens. When I try to get to the Application Manager it appears in the window and disappears directly after. Does anyone know how to get a working application in Maemo? Did anyone had a same or similiar problem?

Best Regards
Alma