Alessandro Pasotti wrote:
I tried several times (with OS2005, 2006, 2007 and 2007 hackers edition) to get rid of this without success.

This howto don't work:
http://maemo.org/maemowiki/GameDevelopment#head-c91f345718121fbd009c639728f9de0104308789

It does work for me since IT2005 days and with all systems you listed. I use the wrapper script option since it does not need any change in SDL application source. There were some bugs related to this in first IT2006 beta and maybe even first IT2006 release (workaround in your application is possible, search this list) but it should be fixed since then.

Post your shortcut file and wrapper script or source. As for the shortcut file, make sure there are no extra spaces in the line with application name (just in case).

Frantisek