On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 18:15 +0200, ext Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 14:16 +0300, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Do not give up on it just yet, it is changing for better. We have a real
> > person behind [EMAIL PROTECTED] If not counting enhancement requests and
> > reports on closed applications then almost all new bug reports get
> > handled.

Jake & co is going through all the bugs, step by step. I'm getting CCed
in all the feature requests. New entries are being redirected quickly.

Even if the workforce starts being there, we still need to improve
software, structure and processes. This will take longer but I'm pushing
for a little plan to make most of this happening in the following
months.

I would like to see a sanitized maemo bugzilla in good shape in less
than one year, as friendly as GNOME's (or more, if you have ideas
how)  ;)

--
Quim Gil - http://maemo.org