Hi,

there are a few small nits in the base applications that ought to be
resolved easily with just small patches to the source. However, it isn't
possible to patch them:

I was very happy that I got an instant response after contacting the
package maintainer at Nokia. But he told me that unfortunately, no, the
source is not available, so there is not way to submit patches and the
user will have to wait until Nokia decides to address these issues from
Bugzilla.

This is a pity, as these are just small enhancements already existing
applications, applications which are good and work fine and do not need
to be duplicated.

Thanks for considering this.

Regards,

Hanno