Quim/Jean-Luc/Nick,

I too like the idea of announcing the releases here. I check my email much more often than I do www pages and with inbound email autofiltering the email volume is no problem on this list. In fact I am on one topic specific list that has ~100 messages/day.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks

*would** you like to know where is Darren on his thru-hike?
you can find out at:    www.whereisdarren.com***

* ***

Dr. Nicholas Shaw wrote:
I agree with Jean-Luc.  Daily e-mail from the list rarely tops 20 (which
includes notices of new releases), I don't see a problem.
I learned about MaemoClaws here and when the notice came out (just using
this as an example) I decided to give it a try.  I would not have checked
the garage project news for this before then.
Perhaps the forecast for new sales is very high and you're preparing for an
onslaught of new users? :-)

Nick Shaw