Hello,

I'm working in some python programs using hildon/gtk for the N800,
latest firmware. They work fine, but if I execute them using sudo, it
looks like the hildon things are not correctly initilized (for example,
the size_request method of the main window returns 0,0 instead of 48,24,
and a image widget insided gets broader).

This only happens if I use sudo. If I go through ssh and start the
application as root, hildon works as expected.

It also happens that calling osso_initialize fails when the program is
sudoed, although runs smoothly if there is no privilege changes.

I need root privileges because I use also pyiw to access the wifi card,
and it fails as normal user.

Have anyone experienced something similar?

Javier Palacios