On 7/18/07, Visti Andresen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> svn checkout https://garage.maemo.org/svn/browser
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/browser'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/browser': Could not resolve hostname
> `garage.maemo.org': Temporary failure in name resolution
> (https://garage.maemo.org)

Resolves and checkouts nicely here:

[sbox-SDK_ARMEL: /tmp/foo-2] > svn checkout https://garage.maemo.org/svn/browser
A  browser/www
A  browser/www/maemo_browser_info_scroll.js
A  browser/www/maemobrowser_operan800.css
A  browser/www/docs
A  browser/www/docs/extension.html
---- clip ---

Are you trying the checkout inside Scratchbox? If you are, have you
checked that both resolv.conf and nsswitch.conf are OK inside SB? See
e.g.

http://lists.maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2007-March/008783.html

for details or just google for something like site:maemo.org
nsswitch.conf resolv.conf.

If these are OK or you're having issues doing the checkout outside SB,
I guess your nameserver is having some temporary hiccups.