ext Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-07-02 at 12:28 +0300, Ferenc Szekely wrote:
>
>> On 6/26/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Ferenc :)
>>>

>> The sardine extras repo is ready. Please try to upload something
>> there. The lines to your dput.cf are as follows:
>>
>>  [sardine-extras]
>>  login = <your_garage_login_name>
>>  fqdn = garage
>>  method = scp
>>  hash = md5
>>  allow_unsigned_uploads = 0
>>  incoming = /var/www/extras/incoming/sardine
>>
>> Let me know if you run into troubles.
>>

> This seems to be working well. I updated this page to mention sardine:
> http://maemo.org/community/wiki/ExtrasRepository

Cool, thanks.
I noticed you have already added glibmm.

What's particularly interesting about sardine's extras is that in
contrast to all the other distros which are immutable releases, sardine
is being constantly updated towards the next release, so uploading
your packages to sardine extras gives you a very concrete way of
checking how they are getting affected by the ongoing platform
development.