Hi

Ok. I just thought including a SIM slot, means more restrictions,
otherwise if there was no disadvantage to the openness of the device,
there would be a SIM slot already?

Hopefully I've misunderstood. It would be ironic for Nokia to be
successful with tablets using unlocked devices running Linux, Maemo
etc, then go and lock the platform down and take away everything that
made it.

Rich