Hi,

My N800 tablet is failing to connect to any SSL servers at all, on a
very low level (e.g. it's not just Opera). APT fails, the e-mail applet
fails to connect to Gmail, wget to an https site hangs on 'waiting for
response'. The interesting thing about this is that it only seems to
happen under my home WLAN connection, which is a vanilla Debian Linux
4.0 gateway box with kernel 2.6.22 and an Atheros WLAN card in AP mode.
When using EVDO on my cellular phone, there doesn't appear to be a
problem. This is not a problem for other wireless clients, including a
Windows XP SP2 laptop and a Thinkpad T61 running Debian sid and kernel
2.6.23. It looks like I'm not the only one with this problem[0]. Does
anyone have any clues as to what could be wrong here?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

[0] http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/maemo/users/28491