While revamping, please make sure to correctly configure the MIME types on your
server.

Currently, you have the file extension ".deb" wrongly configured as mime-type
"application/x-archive". This makes it impossible for Opera to directly open a
package through the programs manger after downloading. Therefore, please change
the MIME type for .deb to "application/x-debian-package" - it will ease the
installation of downloaded files a lot.

Thank you very much
-Tom