Henri Bergius wrote:
> There will be recount every night, so once you have linked your
> garage, bugzilla, maemo.org and mailing list accounts together (mostly
> by using a consistent email address everywhere), your stats will start
> to show up nicely.

Few days ago I changed my email in maemo profile and garage account to
be the same as the one I use for mailing list and still have 0 in
discussion column (related to maemo mailing lists?). Bug?

> Comments welcome, as always :-)

Having same e-mail account everywhere is not very nice. Please consider
allowing more of them. At least mailing list vs rest (maemo profile,
garage). Mailing list has relatively high volume so people may want to
handle it differently. Currently I changed it to be the same (mainly to
test it and see how much points it will give me) but I don't plan to
keep it that way. Also more addresses would be useful to allow future
changes. I suppose if one changes e-mail for sending messages to the
list, his karma for list will start from scratch, right?

Overall this karma thing may be useful to push people to be more active
so this looks like good thing. It may also result in worse quality vs
quantity ratio in blogs, mailing list etc. Let's see how much of cheap
karma hunting we'll get.

Frantisek