We appear to be getting an issue on the 810 where it is ignoring
redirects (i.e. CGI.redirect in perl) when the page doing the
redirect takes say 2 seconds plus from being requested to delivering
the redirect.  This does not affect any desktop browsers we have
tested and we have tested most of them.  So it would appear to be a
bug in the 810 browser.  It just sits there for ever trying to get
the page - apache logs indicate it gets the page that issues the
redirect but never requests the page it is redirected to.  If we have
no delay in the redirect it works, putting a sleep(2) in the redirect
page and it stops working.

Any ideas?  I would imaging other people are having intermittent
problems with the many web applications out there using redirects.

Simon