On Mon, 2008-02-18 at 22:01 +0800, 陈凯 wrote:
> I am a newbiee on Maemo and have some experience in app dev.  Though
> maemo platform provides a great amount of amazing UI looking, I would
> like my app looks somewhat different from ordinary maemo app.  A
> cool example is Skype for maemo platform.  I wonder how to make that
> effect or something like that.  Could you please give me some hint, or
> where to start ?  Thanks in advance~

Why would you want to make your application look and feel different from
every other application?  An integrated system where all of the
applications for a coherent whole is far easier to use than one where
every application has buttons with different colours and fonts.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                          jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]