[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> The only major changes are feature updates to the browser (not actually
> a new browser, it's still based on the same old gecko as 2008)

Sorry for hijacking thread, this is certainly not central to this
discussion. Does the "it's still based on the same old gecko as 2008"
really mean "same old and slow gecko as 2008 just with updated browser
UI" or does it mean "same old gecko but synced to upstream mozilla code
with multiple speed and memory optimizations done in last year or so"?
Sorry for being a bit thick, I guess the latter is true and most
probable but I am no longer sure due to the way you wrote the sentence
above and you general description of Diablo in other mails (.... About
half of the packages have not changed version numbers at all ...). Thanks.

Frantisek