Hi,

ext Dr. Nicholas Shaw wrote:
> A quick follow-up.  The issue with x-term and mail is also happening now
> with application manager.  I uninstalled a program and then tried installing
> the camera.  Application manager just stopped working and I'm going to have
> to restart the device to get rid of it.

This sounds very peculiar, I've never heard of something like it
(I'm not particularly following application manager issues though).
What extra applications and packages you have installed on your device?

> Also, on occasion (usually when x-term hangs), the "Nokia" splash screen
> still displays so I have to remove the battery.

I don't understand this last thing.  The Nokia splash screen goes away
on bootup when the Desktop appears.  As it's on top of everything, you
cannot use the device while it's visible?

> I still need to research bugs and submit these if they haven't been done
> already.

        - Eero