On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:46:41 +0300
Ed Bartosh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, 2008-06-16 at 17:53 +0200, ext Fred wrote:
> > Is there any link with the autobuilder ?
> >
> > Because I changed my packages so that they build with auto-builder
> > (mainly declare hildon-dev dependencies) and you tried to build the
> > version I uploaded to extras before that ...
> >
> That's because you haven't promote your packages to extras.
> Autobuilder puts successfully built packages into extras-devel.
> It's up to package maintainer to decide when package is ready to be
> promoted from extras-devel to extras. This is what promotion interface
> was made for [1].
>
> [1] https://garage.maemo.org/promoter-beta/interface.py
>
>[snip]

Does should the promoter work or it isn't functional yet?

I have uploaded gail and unzip to the autobuilder, built correctly
and yesterday I promoted the packages from extras-devel to
extras. But they aren't in the extras repository yet.

In addition, the promoter only detects the new versions for i386, for
armel it show N/A, though in the repository are all. It happens for
each package, not only for mine. Yesterday all packages was showed
correctly.

--
Daniel Martin Yerga
http://yerga.net