Hi,

(in plain text, as requested)

Murray said below:
"
I like it. It's not clear what it will become, but it could be a good
way for Maemo to start becoming less owned by Nokia alone, thus giving
it more life....
"

(signature by Quim, from other message)

Quim Gil
marketing manager, open source
Maemo Software @ Nokia

____________
I really don't like the idea of anything being less or more owned.

Maemo is project by Nokia, Maemo.org website is owned by Nokia, development is
supported, financed by Nokia, some developers are donated by Nokia,
so what is your idea of having third party owners to Maemo
or transferring some rights to Maemo to third parties ?

To me Maemo= Nokia.
Community council can't change anything in Maemo ownership rights
as council has no legal title to transfer any rights in Maemo.
So suggesting otherwise makes no sense.

Closing.
Maemo=Nokia and community council is ok for Nokia and for the community
as maemo can not be incorporated by initial directors as already owned by Nokia.

If you are aware of any maemo software based embedded device, made by other
corporation than Nokia, please let me know.

Darius