On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 07:06:32PM +0000, Darius Jack wrote:
> update2
>
> (I do hope you don't get it htmlized, as Rich Text is disabled)
>
> Installed bash, run bash in busybox

I'm not sure I understand what you mean "run bash in busybox".  Did you
mean scratchbox?

> code works fine from terminal
> unfortunately
> trying to run shell file, file.sh

How exactly are you running it?

  $ ./file.sh

should work if file starts with #!/bin/bash

  $ bash file.sh

should work always, and

  $ sh file.sh

will use ash to run file.sh.

> it is still run by ash shell (not removed yet, as some claimed it may
> crash a system)
>
> so arrays don't work
>
> #!/bin/bash
> doesn't work

Could you be more specific?  Do you get a "No such file" error, or do
you get errors you usually see when file.sh is executed by ash?

Marius Gedminas
--
Cool. Does it also recode ISO10646-1 pcf files into the funny
permutations and subsets used a long time ago in a galaxy far far away