I have a treeview in which it is possible to reorder rows by drag and drop.
(It is also possible to drag a row into the treeview from another
treeview.)  It all works fine on Ubuntu, but on maemo I find that to drag a
row from the treeview in question to itself, I have to move the stylus to a
point outside the treeview before the movement registers as a drag.  Any
movements confined to the treeview itself will not trigger the drag.  I
suppose that there must be a problem with drag_check_threshold.  Has anyone
else has observed this behavior?  Is there a workaround?
--
Jeffrey Barish